Listed below are the terms and conditions that are set out by Core Heating (Bristol & Bath) Ltd.
General Terms and Conditions
• We do not charge a call out fee, however, time is chargeable once our engineer arrives on site.
• Identifying the boiler fault is chargeable even if it is deemed to be an uneconomical repair.
• All prices will be discussed with the customer before commencing any work (unless previously agreed).
• A charge of 1-hour labour may be charged if an appointment is not kept without reasonable notice.
• We offer a same day response for boiler repairs, subject to availability.
• The minimum charge is 1 hour labour for a site visit.
Quotations & Estimates
• Both verbal and written quotations/estimates are valid for 30 days but can be withdrawn at any time.
• All prices quoted are subject to VAT at 20%.
• Invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
• Payments to be made by either Cash, Cheque or BACs.
• All parts and labour are guaranteed for 12 months from the repair date on the invoice.
• We only guarantee products we supply and not those that are purchased elsewhere.
• Faulty products will be analysed before a refund/replacement is issued.
• The guarantee is only valid to the original Purchaser.
• No guarantee offered on work that was carried out free of charge.
• There may be a charge if we are called to the same fault more than once, for example, intermittent faults that do not readily demonstrate and are difficult to diagnose.
• Please keep your invoice as proof of purchase.
• We will strictly not cover any type of indirect or consequential expenses resulting from
(1) product failure or
(2) unforeseen time delays in completing the work.
Updated April 2018