Listed below are the terms and conditions that are set out by Core Heating (Bristol & Bath) Ltd.
General Terms and Conditions
- We do not charge a call out fee, however, time is chargeable once our engineer arrives on site.
- Identifying the boiler fault is chargeable even if it is deemed to be an uneconomical repair.
- All prices will be discussed with the customer before commencing any work (unless previously agreed).
- A charge of 1-hour labour may be charged if an appointment is not kept without reasonable notice.
- We offer a same day response for boiler repairs, subject to availability.
- The minimum charge is 1-hour labour for a site visit.
Quotations & Estimates
- Both verbal and written quotations/estimates are valid for 30 days but can be withdrawn at any time.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT at 20%.
- Invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
- Payments to be made by either Cash, Cheque or BACs.
- All parts and labour are guaranteed for 12 months from the repair date on the invoice.
- We only guarantee products we supply and not those that are purchased elsewhere.
- Faulty products will be analysed before a refund/replacement is issued.
- The guarantee is only valid to the original Purchaser.
- No guarantee offered on work that was carried out free of charge.
- There may be a charge if we are called to the same fault more than once, for example, intermittent faults that do not readily demonstrate and are difficult to diagnose.
- Please keep your invoice as proof of purchase.
- We will strictly not cover any type of indirect or consequential expenses resulting from (1) product failure or (2) unforeseen time delays in completing the work.
Updated April 2018